Call for Presentations: Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity
The 39th Annual Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability & Diversity (Pac Rim 2024) is now accepting proposals!
Pac Rim 2024 welcomes proposals from researchers, advocates, practitioners and businesses, educators and students, public health services and professionals, and all committed to creating spaces and places in which people with disabilities and diverse backgrounds can flourish.
#PacRim2024 conference will provide an opportunity to:
- share your stories, research and practices,
- build your professional network,
- receive general presenter's training
- publish in the conference proceedings, and
- develop international partnerships at the 'premier international gathering on disability'.
All proposals will be anonymously reviewed and notified on acceptance decisions by December, 5th. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.